January 01, 2014

Pepperoni Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Greetings! This is my first post and I wanted to tell you why I want to share my sammiches with you. First, I love sandwiches. A sandwich is a great hunger pleaser! It is one of the few foods that is prepared for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Sandwiches are great since you can eat them with your hands and are not looked down upon. Now a really awesome sandwich is called a Sammich...if you doubt me check out this definition in the Urban Dictionary. I make Sammiches! 
Grilled Pepperoni and Cheese by Bosco's Sammiches #sandwich #lunch #dinner



Building the Grilled Pepperoni & Cheese Sandwich is much like building a pizza. It's all about personal preferences. I will tell you how I made this version I am sharing but there are many variables that can be altered for your appetite. 

Bread - I used white bread for this prep
Meat - pepperoni
Cheese - Mozzarella
Seasoning - sprinkle with Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese & Garlic Salt, as desired.
Toppings - as desired. This was a plain pep & cheese rendition.

Directions: build your sandwich and place on a greased hot griddle with a heavy skillet on top to serve as a press. Grill for 30-45 seconds and check it for toasty brown. Flip the sandwich if at desired browning stage. We are also wanting the cheese to melt during this process. Do not burn.

Note - If you choose to add topping like peppers and onions I recommend that you saute them in butter before adding them to your sammich.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Please!